Transformation & Change
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced companies to embrace digital transformations at breakneck speed. Many are finding it even tougher than traditional change efforts to pull off. We have unique tools to help, based on systems cybernetics.
Organisations confronted with challenges that require input from – and action by – more than a handful of people need the “Syntegration” methodology, invented by Stafford Beer and developed by Fredmund Malik. Large meetings, multiple parallel task forces, or top-down diktats arrive at slow, suboptimal solutions. The term “Syntegration” combines “synergy” and “integration”. Syntegration achieves step changes faster and to better effect – by several orders of magnitude – than traditional approaches. It provides intelligent cross-fertilisation for orchestrating and synchronising, for innovating and collaborating. The method is applicable to most challenges across business corporations, non-business organisations and public institutions.
to Master The Great Transformation21
Shift of resources
Revolutionary New Management
Syntegration is applied where conventional change methodologies reach their limits
- Transformation and change management projects
- Strategic transformations, new business models, new growth policies
- Large innovation projects, reorganization of structures and processes
- Major investments, cost reductions, process improvements, revenue increases, HSE advances, etc.
- Acceleration, revitalization, resilience and agility of your organization
- Realignment and reform of organizational culture; building trust, confidence and courage
- Effective communication of new missions and strategies, creation of an atmosphere of liftoff
- Digitalization projects with changes in working methods, culture and structure
- Post-merger integration with different cultures
- Strengthening institutional leadership in the breadth and depth of the organization, etc.